credit card debit

I'm just curious, how much credit card debit is everyone in, and how much do you make a year? And have you ever thought about getting rid of you credit cards and just going without if you don't have the money. We have no credit card debit because we refuse to get a credit card, and we make about $25,000 a year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• $10,000 in cc debt but we'll be debt free by Feb 2010. After that we'll only use them for trips, but pay it back the same month! We make 85K a year.
    Anonymous

• We owe $0 in credit card debt. We have them, but we only use them for emergencies. We make around $72K per year between us.
    Anonymous

• None.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• NO C/C usage in our home. If we do use our 1 CC it is paid off that month in full
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• $0.
    Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 2:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• $0 credit card debt. If we can't pay cash for it, it isn't getting purchased. The only exception has been our house.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 2:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• NO CREDIT CARD DEBT, NO MORTGAGE NO CAR PAYMENTS, THIS IS OUR MOTTO. HUBBY MAKES GOOD MONEY BUT WE ARE VERY CONSERVATIVE IN OUR SPENDING.

Answer by older at 2:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• about $3500 not bad at all thank god and we make about $56000 a year but only have 6 months left on our truck payment and it will kill me to get another one but I dont want another 5 year loan :(

Anonymous

• None really. We throw 4 or 500 on there then pay it down to keep the credit score up.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• We used to have our credit card maxed out (when I let hubby handle the finances when we were first married 6 years ago, boy was that a mistake!) but I finally got it paid off the day we bought our new house (complete coincidence I assure you, but boy was it a relief!). So I paid off the $4,000 balance and since then we only use it for online purchases or if hubby´s checks are all in his pocket instead of in the bank (in other words, we already have the money it just is not usable yet) but I pay it off every month.
    JasonsMom2007

Answer by JasonsMom2007 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009