Pregnancy skin issues

My skin, especially on my legs, has gotten so bad. Today I've even put Avon's thickest hand cream all over. I already have insanely dry skin and this pregnancy is making it so much worse. My scalp is horrid. Even the nioxin isn't helping anymore. Any ideas?

MHaney1980

Asked by MHaney1980 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try showering every other day instead of every day if you can. And make sure you're drinking a lot of water.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 2:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• In addition to sbastille's suggestions, rub yourself in olive oil- including your scalp. Yeah, your hair will be oily for the time, but it'll feel so much better. Also, when you use lotion, try to use something unscented, since perfumes can irritate your skin. But natural oils are best.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 2:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2009