Is your hubby or someonelse you love a Glory hog?

My hubby drives me crazy. I have cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and bent over backwords to do things around the house. (ya ladie know what I mean) so bozo I mean Matt does a few things (half way/shoving in other areas or moving krap from one place to the next) and so I come home and it looks picked up and if i dont say so oh boy i get to hear all he did and blah blah blah. yes i appericate the help he and the girls do, but acting like they did it all themselves drives me crazy. i didnt and dont get the attention they do for the stuff we all just shut and do anyway. arg he is just so annoying when he cleans. do you feel me?

debmom07

Asked by debmom07 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG I know what you mean. I NEVER get acknologment for cleaning and when DH does something he EXPECTS it.  He is just like a kid, maybe I need to add him to the chore chart and start giving him a gold star like he's a kindergartener.

banging head into wall

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:57 AM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Definitely...if by some act of God my hubby washes the dishes...he stands by the sink like Vanna White waiting for his praises...BUT the day I cleaned the house top to bottom--scrubbed the walls, floors whole nine yards he said not a word.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 3:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• it's sort of cute if you ask me....oh yeah you did ask me. I don't mind giving him his props when he thinks he's been a big boy helper! lol It doesn't happen often so I just praise him and tell him how much I appreciate it so he'll do it again in the future!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• my hubby writes done what he did and the times he did it. and im talking like running the sweeper or picking up the dogs yard. these are things that he told me that he would handle since i do everything else. so if i dont say wow that looks great or thanks babe he gets all pissy.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2009