Is there a place on cafemom to check into "onlinejobs"?

VickiLynn09

Asked by VickiLynn09 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey there. Here is a good spot to ask the question or there are lots of different "groups" that you can look into at Cafemom. I actually work from home with 2 little ones running around. The comp I work just recently received an award from the BBB for its ethics and integrity so NO SCAM! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com, I would love to chit chat with you and get you more info!
    Good luck with your search!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• There are a ton of groups dedicated to online jobs and lots of information gets posted here in the Q&A. I make extra money working online. I’ve cleared over 14k in the last year, it’s not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I’m doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you’re interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 4:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• There are tons of "work at home" groups here on CafeMom. The "I Want to Work From Home!!!" group appears to be one of the most popular. I also have a group called "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" if you are seeking advice on work at home opportunities, jobs or businesses.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• The Home Jobs sites on CafeMom are mostly scam groups. They tell you about survey sites that demand credit cards and WAHJ's which require an investment. If you want a REAL JOB at home go to StuckAtHomeMom.com
    Our website was featured on the evening news as a TRUSTED work at home website.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and links.  They contain everything from How to work at home to potential jobs and ideas for your own businesses.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009