Where can i find? what brand?

where can i find a double stroller (not side by side) that will accomadate an infant carseat and 18 month old, then transition to seat two kids? if you know of a place where i can get one cheap, or if you have one that you would sell me cheap (carseat and base included) let me know. also what is a good brand of double stroller to get? i need one that will fold up, durable, sunshades, basket underneath. also i need to find a second crib that will convert to toddler bed. i know i am asking a lot. i live in indiana.

raineslibramom

Asked by raineslibramom at 3:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• look at yardsales, craiglist. you can check those out. Target has a nice one. I got mine from someone who got it at target. if i find it i'll send you a link. i don't know the price. sorry.
    Anonymous

• I have no advice about the stroller but I got my crib at Ikea. Now normally Ikea wouldn't be the place I would go to for a crib - sometimes their stuff is decent, sometimes it's cheaply made - but the crib I bought has high ratings from Consumer Reports and is one of their quick recommendation cribs. It also converts to a toddler bed that I prefer the look of compared to most toddler beds that convert from a crib.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60108663

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• here's a craiglist link that are selling double strollers in or near Lafayatte:

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/search/bab?query=double+stroller&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max
    Anonymous

• if theres a kmart there they have double strollers for cheap that has everything.but you would have to buy the carseat & base seperate.
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 3:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I love the graco duoglide. It worked perfectly for us and my kids were 2 1/2 years apart
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• try babies are us
    nicole103124

Answer by nicole103124 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009