Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can i find? what brand?

where can i find a couble stroller (not side by side) that will accomadate an infant carseat and 18 month old, then transition to seat two kids? if you know of a place where i can get one cheap, or if you have one that you would sell me cheap (carseat and base included) let me know. also what is a good brand of double stroller to get? i need one that will fold up, durable, sunshades, basket underneath. also i need to find a second crib that will convert to toddler bed. i know i am asking a lot. i live in indiana.

Answer Question

Asked by raineslibramom at 3:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • the best one for that is the graco duoglide, and the only place I could find it was at Target. Try buying it second-hand tho. Look on craiglist.

    Answer by threeeunder3 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.