What is one food that totally grosses you out?

Me it is angelfood cake! I cannot even stand to be in the same room as it. I have such bad childhood memories of it! EWWWW!

Asked by sweetpea532 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mushrooms. they feel& taste like snot in my mouth no matter if they're raw or cooked. yuck.

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i love angel food lol :) hate sloppy joes eww its just gross hate to smell it

Answer by aprilsalcro at 3:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Onions. Real, fresh, natural, stinky, crunchy onions. Just the smell is enough to make me start gagging. Oddly enough, I've gotten to the point where I will use dehydrated onions in my own cooking - I hate to admit it, they do add flavor I just can't stand eating something I know has onions in it - the texture thing for me is huge with other foods, too.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• sticking out tongueClams......I can not believe people can eat those slimmy things...

Answer by Dannee at 3:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My family would serve this one kind of fish and it looks like snot.. ( i forgot what it was called )

Answer by semiwife at 3:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Any seafood with the exception of Tuna.

Answer by lstrickland at 3:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• any kind of fish and mayonase

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• oysters and chitterlings (If you don't know, chit'lins are pig intestines, cleaned and deep fried. And yes, when cooking, they smell like what they produce!)

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• that is so nasty jesse!! i am going to use mouth wash after i heard about the chit

• Bananas.

Answer by MomAt15woah at 3:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009