Where can i find? what brand?

where can i find a couble stroller (not side by side) that will accomadate an infant carseat and 18 month old, then transition to seat two kids? if you know of a place where i can get one cheap, or if you have one that you would sell me cheap (carseat and base included) let me know. also what is a good brand of double stroller to get? i need one that will fold up, durable, sunshades, basket underneath. also i need to find a second crib that will convert to toddler bed. i know i am asking a lot. i live in indiana.

raineslibramom

Asked by raineslibramom at 3:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• juststrollers.com
    Anonymous

• i found my double stoller on craigslist. i got a graco duo glider. it fits the graco infant carseat over the front seat.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Target thats where I bought mine : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 5:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Target has some nice double strollers, and aren't to expensive... I'm in the same boat my daughter will be 18months when my little one is born.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 10:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2009