what is the craziest 1 liner your hubby has asked you?

my hubby told me ~~ i'll be your waterslide tonight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol what does that even mean?? && yes, my SO says crazy stuff all the time, but I can't think of an example right now...
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I'm am going to be anon on this one, he told me turn me on and watch me vibrate.lol
    Anonymous

• Op here well we have a waterbed and he likes to add oil and i am not going to say thing else from there LOL
    Anonymous

• it wasnt my so but someone once told me 'baby relax ill be your sit and spin' men are crazy!
    Anonymous

• Everytime I say I'm hungry he always says he has a hotdog for me. Or everytime I bend down to get something he says "since your down there"
    Anonymous

• butterflyMy husband and I were vacationing at Disney World and we were waiting to be seated at a nice restaurant. They gave us a beeper to let us know when it was our turn.  He put it in his pocket and we waited outside for our turn. It went off and he look right at me and said.."My peeper beeper just went off." I could not stop laughing throughout the entire meal.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I get the "while you're down there" a lot.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I've left the house, and ran back in for something, and he's said "did you come back to give me some?" I just looked at him, grabbed my stuff, and left. What a dork.
    Anonymous

• yeah, i get the "while you're down there", "oh you're hungry? i have a sausage for you".

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I was in the ER not long ago with my husband of 20+ years and they give you these little "pager thingys" too....it is supposed to vibrate when they are ready for you in the back.

My husband hands it to me and says," Here, you play with this for a while, baby. I can't get it to work inside or outside!"

He had it stashed in his jacket, but the way he had his hands looked like he was reaching INSIDE his front zipper of his jeans! AND he did not know it was an alert/pager! He first thought it was a game to keep him occupied while waiting in the ER! BLONDES!

I was mortified for sure! MEN!
    Mystik-Skye

Answer by Mystik-Skye at 4:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009