vaginal discharge & pregnancy (tmi)

I'm a little over 28 weeks pregnant and have this thick off-white discharge, it's not smelly or anything but I feel like I've peed on myself, but when I go to the bathroom there is the stuff in my panties. Is this normal? What is it, just extra stuff... idk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal dont worry..i get it too, i advise you to wear pantie liners this way you dont ruin your panties.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Sounds like just extra stuff to me. I had a lot of it when I was pregnant. Does it smell like normal discharge?
    Anonymous

• its just extra discharge cause by all the added hormones.just watch for odor or a change in color which could be an infection.....

also though it could possibly be a yeast infection.I had that same problem a few weeks ago..thought it was just normal discharge cause i had no symptoms of a yeast infection or anything but the doc checked me and thats what it was.so at your next appt get it checked out
    Anonymous

• lol yeah it smells normal
    Anonymous

• thanks desi :)
    Anonymous