MEDICAID QUESTION

ok, so i have had a run of bad luck latley. Back in january hubby and i were seperated for a while and i applied and got medicaid for me (i ampregnant) and my daughter now 11 mos. anyways right after we got the approval letter, hubby and i were back together and working things out. things are fine now. So i immediately called and cancelled the medicad for both me and daughter. It was never even used. Anyways , i was laid off fromwork last month due to cutbacks, and was wandering if i could apply for medicaid again using just hubbys income? Does anyone know? Will they frown upon it since we were seperated earlier this year? Back when we were seperated they sent the papers to file for child support and i like to have never got that ended but i finally did. So i was worried about reapplying with me not working. i am due in late july. any one know if i should apply or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Just re-apply
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 3:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• All they can do is say no, I'd try.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 3:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• try to apply again, they will probably approve you ask long as he makes under the amount that they require you to make under and you will have to prove you lost your job and everything and since your pregnant, that's mostly the only way people are getting approved anymore

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 3:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• re-apply.none of that stuff should affect your eligibility, good luck! :) that stuff is such a pain!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 3:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2009