Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have a form or know of a website where I can get a form for consent to medical treatment?

My son is traveling out of state with his baseball team and I need some type of form to give consent for medical treatment to an adult he is traveling with. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by corinthmom at 3:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • you can write one out yourself and sign it and take it to a bank or something and get a notary public to sign & stamp it

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2009


    idk how to link it but you can copy & paste this :)

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • If your child is going with an orgainzed sports team, they should provide you with one. Otherwise, just write out a statement that says, such and such a person has my permission to authorize any necessary medical treatment for my son. Copy your insurance card and give both to the adult in charge. It does NOT have to be notarized.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Am I depressed or just sad?

Next question overall (Money & Work)