Getting my 1 yr old on a schedual

Ok so ever sence my daughter was born i havn't really had her on a schedual. I know not so smart. Only reason i really havent is because i work till 8 at night and want to spen time with her so thats why i dont put her to sleep early. So then she sleeps in til almost 10:30 or 11. And im ready to put her on one. And i dont know how to. Anybody have advice on how to put her on a schedual.

karidee52008

Asked by karidee52008 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i never got my daughter on a schedule til she was almost 1. I put her in her crib at 830.no matter if she cried or not.and trust me its hard to not go grab her out of it.she would eventually fall to sleep around 9 or 915 and wake up around 8am. i would also do the same thingduring the day around 12 for her nap.after about a week doing this every night she caught on to it and is 2 now and is still on the same schedule
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 4:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2009