shots

I was wondering how everyone felt about all the shots babies get at such a young age. In 2weeks im taking my son who will then be 2months to start his shots, it seems like an awfully alot of medication to be putting into their tiny bodies at one time! Has anyone had their dr space out the shots over different visits?

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't have the doctor space them out- I space them out. My son gets them all at once.. but I put a longer gap between getting them.
    Anonymous

• i got all my dd's shots at the reccomended times
    Anonymous

• I get them all at the recommended times...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• its all up to u there is a lot of controvery between shots but in all the i research i found that if you decide to give your baby shots you should wait until they are atleast 2 years old and space them out Some shots have to be given in sets so when you have to do those one you should think about having just that one set at a time. my daughter is 22 months and has never had a shot she doesnt get sick either. The choice is really up to you and most doctors are willing to work with you if you talk to them. Good luck
    newsmom101

Answer by newsmom101 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2009