Do you have crazy/annoying neighbors?

The old lady next door just seems annoying to me, but the other neighbors say she has done things like slahed their garden hose, tried to steal their bench and peaks in windows. She asks me to go to the store for her all the time which is getting old, but I'm afraid to piss her off. lol. Luckily she says she's moving soon though.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 4:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my neighbors always blast their sterio and the ppl across the road stare at us all the time my dh said "waht the f*ck do you want fat ass?" it was so funny
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• the lady across teh hall from us swears we are trying to steal her gargoyle statues. Easy solution. If you don't want your trinkety crap stolen keep it inside your damn house. She has knocked on our door after midnight told us to keep our colicky infant quiet and insists upon needing TWO parking spots for ONE vehicle so we can have ONE parking spot for TWO vehicles... thank god we are moving in 6 weeks
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 4:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have a kid who lives below me, he's 19. He has 2 dogs, that bark ALL DAY LONG and he blasts his music so loud from about 9pm until 6am every night! And it's NO MYSTERY that I've just had a baby and I have a 4 year old. It doesn't even phase him one bit. And there are nights that it literally sounds like he's remodeling his apartment! UGH! It's been so loud that it wakes me up at night and makes me jump. I HATE APTS!!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• The lady next door swears my dog is a vicious killer and will eat her little boy because he has a metal collar and is kept on a leash inside our fence. I explained that the metal collar is because our other dogs chews on the clothe collars while they playing and the leash is because he jumps the fence. She now refuses to let her son play in their back yard and whenever I go out front if they are playing, she packs up her son's toys and they go inside.

I know its horrible but if I notice them outside and I haven't been outside for the day and its nice out, I take my three year old out to play. And it never fails, they always go inside. There's been times where I just step out to put the trash out or get the mail or something from the car and they go in.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Lol this old couple next door seem to always be staring.

I keep the blinds closed purposely. (:

-Kerri
    33 weeks
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I know you should never go by first appearances but there are 2 families moving in on our street today and one looks like she's a wrestler and she scares the crap out of me! The other's a cursing outside so loud that I can't wait till my kids pick it up and tell them they're effin a holes!
    The couple across the stree broke up but he still parks his bike in her garage and come's over to ride it. He starts it, freckin' loud! pulls it out of the garage, turns it off to close the garage and then starts it again. Usually around 7ish when we're getting the kids ready for bed. Then he's back an hour or so later and turns it off to open the garage and then back on (often waking atleast one kid).
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• we do have a crazy lady next door. She owns the house but doesn't live there, parks her car in the yard and scopes out the neighborhood with her binoculars. Cut down all the trees in the yard in case people were stalking her. She cut down all wires (electric, phone, ect) going to the house. Thinks the government is out to get her and spying on her conversations, but hey don't we all? Weirdo.....
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• We live in a condo building with I suppose thin walls, the idiot kid next door, she must be no older then 13 or 14, always plays music at 7:30 im the morning and blasts that crap for hours... and for us all to hear...Its sad that I can tell you what song is playing and hear all the words...Come on really? We are all sleeping and have children sleeping as well, I dont know what the girls parents do as disipline but its not working!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I don't have any crazy neighbors. I think that means that I'm the crazy neighbor! lol
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• We love our neighbors. We're all crazy, so it works out, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2009