During the day I can not get my 8 month old to drink bottle come night time she is

hungryand she awakes in the middle of the night screaming her head off. The only bottle she will take is before bed and in the middle of the night during the day she doesnt want it but I dont want to get up in the middle of the night any longer how do i change this

Asked by model4u at 6:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would suggest that for the bottle that she takes in the middle of the night don't give her formula or breast milk. Give her water. It will go threw her system faster that formula so when she gets up in the morning she should be hungry. It may be a good time to switch to a cup see if maybe that makes her want to drink it during the day.

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Well I go back and forth with sippy and bottle to see which one she prefers during the day and even if I can get her to take an 8 oz in the morning she still will not eat thourgh out the day and will still wake up in the night

Answer by model4u at 6:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• i would just rough it out for a few nights and not give it to her in the middle of the night - she'll learn quick.

Answer by hiddenpoet at 10:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• i do that as well give her water but distilled the other has flouride or chlorine in it like purifed and bottled and tap

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2008