is it possible to only have a one pregnancy symptom and still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There are some women who have NO symptoms at all, so I'm sure you could just have one.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• ive heard of people being pregnant with no symptoms so yeah its possible
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 4:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My only symptom was a missed period...and I was known to skip 3 months at a time anyway. I wasn't even aware till I missed the fourth month.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes, I actually had none of the typical symptoms while pregnant, in fact, my boobs never even hurt! I had weird stomach cramps, like gas, which no one ever talks about and doesn't seem to be a common symptom. The only symtpom I had was hunger! You can be pregnant and have no symptoms at all, it happened to me.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:09 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• its possible to have no pregnancy symptoms and still be pregnant but the only positive indicator of a pregnancy is stick covered in urine
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 4:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• #1 I didn't have any symptoms other than no period. the other two i had various little things, but none of the textbook pregnancy symptoms.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I had nothing but moodiness, No morning sickness nothing, stopped my period and started crying all the time that was it.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2009