low iron symptoms and pregnancy symptoms..what's the difference

okay so i had sex around my ovulation time but he didn't cum in me.the day after i was spotting for a few hours(like when i wiped myself after using the bathroom(tmi). a few days went by and i started feeling nauseousand tired and began peeing a whole lotand cramping also.a week and a half later i got my period.it usually last 5-7 days but it lasted 3 days (with more clotting than blood,very painful cramps) with very lite spotting for 1 day after.i'm still feeling sick and tired and weak .do you think it's because i have low iron or could i be pregnant..i researched it and they have almost the same symptoms ..what do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• TAKE A TEST
    Anonymous

• take a test and see your physician
    PamKR

Answer by PamKR at 7:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009