Whats a good way to cook trout?

My DH went fishing and brough thome trout. Ive never cooked fish before, whats a good way to cook it? I want it to be super yummy! lol

MelaniesMama

Asked by MelaniesMama at 4:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Put scallions, sliced of ginger and garlic inside; drizzle with soy sauce, grill.
    Anonymous

• oohhh that sounds yummy.
    Scallions are like onions right? lol Im not so advanced in the culinary arts
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 4:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Frying is always a good choice for trout. With the head cut off and all cleaned up, make a mixture of cornmeal, salt, pepper, onion powder OR buy a special mix in a box at Walmart, then fry in just a bit of oil (not deep frying, although you could do that for a quick fry but mainly I do a deep fry for catfish pieces.)

You can google "recipes for trout" and you'd prob. come up with something that hits just right with your family. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 4:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• oh I never thought to google! thanks!
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 5:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2009