What is wrong???Am I crazy

I went to the doc two weeks ago and she checked my hormone and said they were fine but that still doesn't explain why I had a two week period then a late one, have been sooo moody (crying, laughing, yelling at anyone neer me for stupid things). It herts when and after me and SO have sex( I have an IUD, but doc said not related). I feel super nauea when I smell food and sometimes even when I'm hungry I can't eat it, and now I'm craving everything, I took preg test, a digital and the reg ones and both negative. What could this be, I feel like I'm going crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• Not pregnant....get some counseling
    Anonymous

• It could be depression or even a thyroid imbalace. Make an appointment with your doc to explore other avenues of possible causes
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 4:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Are you seeing your OBGYN or a primary care physician? Sometimes your gyno can only tell you so much.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009