pregnant and hubby is cheating

I am 7and half months pregnant and my hubby is cheating on me with a co-worker. he keeps senting romantic messages to this person and vice versa. I happen on two of the messages and he is denying it. what do I do.

carltom

Asked by carltom at 4:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• it depends on how much you want to save your marriage.

you can tell him it's either you or her. let him know though, that if he chooses her, that means yall will have to pay for the divorce, which is expensive, on top of that, he will end up paying child support.

You can get marriage counseling if he chooses you, so you can try to earn that trust back. this will be hard though.

Or you can just leave him.

GL. hopefully someone who's been through this can help you more than i did.
    Anonymous

• It could be that you are overreacting?
    Anonymous

• if you know how to text her tell her where she can go.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• ha ha i like your answer madcat. Although I'd add to that...."and then tell him that he can follow her, your done".

I'd dump his ass. Seriously. If you can stay with family or someone til the baby is born and work out custody arrangements or something I'd do that. There just comes a time when you have to say enough is enough. If he is denying obvious texts that you've SEEN and he knows you've seen them, then the guy needs his head checked and you need to move on.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, is it true? Do you know this for sure? If you do, confront him. Give him a chance to defend himself. it is true, get away from him as fast as you can. You don't want your baby around such a sleezy, no good man as his father. Hope it works out alright!
    michelle.devin4

Answer by michelle.devin4 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• If you are 100% postive, no doubts about it sure....then I, personally would leave him right now. How sorry of a man can he be if he will cheat on you while you are carrying HIS child?? Cheating is already low, but to do it while you are pregnant....wow, I am sooo sorry for you. But if you want to make it work, then I definitely would suggest marriage counseling && let him know that he has to end it with her.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• call her and see what's up

Answer by admckenzie at 5:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Of course he's going to deny it, even when you've caught him texting another woman...the best thing you can do for yourself is to protect yourself from this man...it doesn't make sense for him to put you through any unecessary drama, especially while pregnant...maybe stepping away from him for a while is what's needed...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 5:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Your already becoming a mommy, become a woman that can stand on her own 2 feet while your at it. Leave his ass ! You have to defend yourself and that baby on the way. YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN A LOW LIFE CHEATING SCUM BAG ! ! !
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 5:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• leave his ass...for real..if your totally sure then leave his ass....same thing happened to me i was prego and found out he cheated on me..he dumped me right before i found out. then i found out she had his baby a week after i had his baby. and he was with someone else on top of that. now i have a std and i know it cant prove i got it from him but honestly a man screwin around that much...and used protection with everyone else...not hard to do the math. all i got to say is i dont trust a man that cheats. in my eyes once a cheater always a cheater. and you have to worry bout you and your daughters happiness and your health!!! i know it might seem hard to be on your own and prego but i did it..im 23 and a single mom that works and goes to school..by some miracle im makin it and im damn proud! i hope you have good luck and if you need to talk im here for ya jus email me.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009