Workout Music

Hey ladies - I am starting a new diet and joined a gym, I am wondering if you can give me suggestions for good workout music?

harteri

Asked by harteri at 3:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Anything that gets your blood pumping. I like to listen to music that gets my mind off of what I am doing. Anything with a really good beat, and you can sing along too, to help get your mind off of what you are doing!

Coastiegirl96

Answer by Coastiegirl96 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2008

• WELL IM PART OF A GREAT GROUP ON HERE-DEDICATED DOLLS WEIGHT LOSS AND TONING!I HAVE LOST 9LBS SINCE JULY 2ND AND CAN SEE IM GETTING MORE TONED!MY FAV.WORKOUT SONG THOUGH CORNY ITS FUN!ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST-BY QUEEN,LOL I SING AND ANOTHER ONE FALLS AND ANOTHE ONE FALLS,ANOTHER POUND BITES THE DUST,LOL!MY KIDS THINK IM NUTS,LOL!
    Patty24momof5

Answer by Patty24momof5 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2008

• I've always liked really sad or angry music when I work out. I seem to run harder and further to cheating songs. Just thinking back to when I was cheated on makes me so angry and hurt that I want to show them what they're missing, lol.
    Doximama

Answer by Doximama at 1:47 AM on Aug. 15, 2008

• I love techno/house! DJ Tiesto, DJ Baby Anne, BT, DJ Evolution...anything w/ a good beat that's fast paced.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009