premies

how much did ur baby weigh? mine weighed 2 1/2 lbs. it was the day after my bday that my water broke! i bent over to get my clothes bc i was guna take a bath. my mom said i was prob peeing on myself bc sum ppl do that , but it kept coming out. i was scared! i was only 29 weeks pregnant at the time. i went to the hospital n had to stay there for about a week and then had him. he was so tiny! every1 kept praying he would be ok and he was , he didnt have to be on oxygen. :) so i was happy that he was fine. and how long did ur labor last? mine was about 10 mins!! i geuss i was lucky. =]

wildcatsgurl06

Asked by wildcatsgurl06 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son was born at 34 weeks weighing in at 4 lbs 11 oz, 17 inches long and perfect...i was in labor....and didnt know for about 1 hour...they had to tell me...i ended up having a c-section though...he was in the hospital for 6 days..got home the day before my baby shower....by far the best gift
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009