Freaking out!!!!!

Ok so I started dating this guy, and he is great don't get me wrong but I don't think he is "the one" for me. I am already a single mother of a beautiful 9 month old girl. I dont' know what I was thinking the other night but we didn't even use protection, and it was my time to ovulate :( I am not saying that means I am pregnant...but what if I am?? I don't think I can be a single mom to 2 kids! If I am to end up pregnant should I force myself to stay with him just for my kids, or just buck up and do it on my own, beings its my fault for letting it happen once again? What would you do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• as long as he didnt cum inside u i think u will be fine. but sum ppl say u can get pregnant from pre-cum but i havent yet bc my husband uses the pull out method n we have been for awhile n i havent so u prob wont.
    Anonymous

• slow down...wow...you're not sure if you're pregnant yet so don't make assumptions before getting the facts. I understand your concern but you knew the risk when you laid with the man without using protection...secondly, if you knew he wasn't the one, why did you lay with him?
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 5:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• you buckle down and deal with this. as you said, it is partly your fault. you knew you were ovulating, you knew he's not the one.
    Anonymous

• Why didn't you take the morning after pill?
    Anonymous

• Regardless of what you did or what the outcome is, never stay with a man, because you feel you have to. Period. You made a mistake, we all do it.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 5:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• oh wow..id slow down and jus take a breathe your getting worked up for somethin your not even sure of yet. but even if you were dont stay with him for the kids....it will never work out so why let them get close to him jus for it to end. i say buck up and take care of the kids and you! besides why do people use the phrase "do it for the kids" your not doin them or yourself by staying with a man you dont love. you dont want to create a unstable home. so if your gonna do anything for the kids leave. and take care of you and your lil one(s)
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Take care of your kid and your potential future kid and see what happens in the relationship. Just wait and see! Take it one day at a time.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Why would you do this if you knew the risks and really dont love this man? I am sorry but thats just irresponsible.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• USE AN F'N CONDOM... IT REALLY IS COMMON SENSE. YOU MADE THE MISTAKE, DON'T MAKE IT AGAIN. USE YOUR BRAIN..
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 11:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2009