is he gay?

my husband likes to do things like.. pee while sitting down , he looks at guys and girls( one time he was looking back at guys n it seemed weird to me) but he says he looks at every1,his friends said he was gay when we first got together idk if it was bc he was a virgin , he said his butt ripped from using the bathroom bc he was constipated but idk. what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• How long have you guys been married and how long did you date? Did you get to know your husband and have you talked with him (seriously) about it? Men do not look at other men...I'm not suggesting that he's gay but in all honesty a man will turn his head for the next chic not for another man!
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 5:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• oh it was 2 men bc we went past them n he was looking n then was looking back n i looked back to c n it was them he was looking at no girls around!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe bi? I don't know. My ex always peed sitting down...I never understood that. He said it was b/c his mother potty trained him and never taught him to stand, but both of my boys figured out to stand without me telling them. Have you asked him if he goes another way? I think, for something this serious, it's really best to sit down with him and ask him. Maybe tell him the things you've noticed/heard and ask him if it's all just jokes and little quirks or if there's more to it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I am very confused at this. I've read this 4 times and still don't fully understand this. First, some men pee sitting down.. not a sign of being gay. Second, some men look at other men, because they're either checking out the competition or jealous. But third, his friends said he "was" gay??? And what, he's not now? I really don't understand the butt ripping comment.
    Anonymous

• confused

Anonymous

• I think if he were gay he wouldn't be with you

Answer by admckenzie at 5:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• peeing sitting down and having large feces doesn't make a man gay! Maybe you should look up the word and try to understand it. Hint: It has to do with desiring other men in a sexual manner!
    Anonymous

• If his friends tell you he was, then he was. Or maybe he still is. You should really have a heart to heart with your husband. He cant help what he is. But simply talk to him.

Knowing that his friends said he was when yall got together, I'd say hell yeah he'd hold one in his mouth until the swelling went down.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 6:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Hey anon above me, you dumb ass she said he checks out other men ! Maybe you should read the damn questions before you answer ! ! !
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 6:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Okay....I need to know a few more things to figure out if he is gay because my mom was married to a gay man and we noticed a few gay things in him. If he was gay he would not want to have sex with you very often or at all. There would always be an excuse for not wanting to have sex with you. Secondly, you need to check the history on the computer and look through his stuff for gay porn.(that's how we found out about her husband) Also, is your husband manly or more like one of your girlfriends. Just because a man pees sitting down, doesn't make him gay. My husband does that because he says it's more comfortable and I prefer it because he doesn't ever leave the seat up.
    Anonymous