Tissue with menstrual discharge

I had a baby 13 weeks ago and have since had two periods. Both were completely normal. Sunday, I started my period and have discharged what looks to be white connective tissue or fibers. There was quite a bit of it on the first day, less on the second and none today. I went to the doctor yesterday. They performed an ultrasound but found nothing. She can provide me with no explanation for what it could be because she did not see the tissue. She mentioned it could be blood clots but I've had three kids and I know what a blood clot looks like. This is not a blood clot. Blood clots are not white.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions? I've done some research but have come up empty-handed. I'd like to have something to go back with in case this happens again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• No answers yet