• In the Spotlight:

Are you on Jon or Kate's side?

For some reason I lean towards Kate... maybe b/c i think no matter what the excuse is, cheating is not okay. Maybe i don't have all the facts... Anyone wanna fill me in?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Who are Jon and Kate and why should I care?
    Anonymous

• Neither. I don't think either one of them are looking out for their childrens best interests.
    if they were, they would have quit the show and layed low for a bit.
    instead - he's of partying, and she's dragging her kids around for interviews with a camera crew filming every second of their lives.

Neither of those 'parents' deserve any sorty of sympathy - the kids on the other hand....
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I hate it when people answere questions like that girl above! I am kind of on both sides. I can kinda see why Kate is the way she is. I have days with my 2 boys where I do nothing but yell and scream, and sometimes I am short and bossy with my husband but I always catch myself and feel bad. And I think Jon is just burnt out on kids and a bossy wife.
    momluja

Answer by momluja at 5:39 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I feel bad for any woman who's husband cheats regardless of the circumstances but she always has and still continues to come off as a major b*tch so I feel more sorry for Jon in that respect. BUT then again I only know what I see on TV and read in the magazines so my opinion really isn't valid.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Its a TV show its not really so why should we care
    Anonymous

• Jon

Anonymous

• Definitely jon

-Kerri
    33 weeks
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 5:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• kate!!!! i dont care how big of a bitch a woman is, she does NOT deserve to be cheated on!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• jon. id cheat too if my wife [husband] treated me like garbage.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Jon :)
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 6:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2009