chamomile tea for teething discomfort?

I have read and been told that chamomile tea works to soothe teething babies. It is made from chamomile flowers and water, no caffeine or what you might think of when you hear "tea". It is all natural and doesn't have the other stuff that teething tablets have in them. I just don't know how much to give my nine month old, has anybody tried this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes chamomile tea (manzanilla) it's very good i been giving my baby since she was 5 months and she 14 months now. it's very good for colic too.

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I offered it to my babies. Very weak, no sugar needed. Teething tablets contain chamomile, as well. If you're uncomfortable about offering tea, try those. Chamomile is also good for nausea and upset tummies.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• they do make all natural homeopathic teething drops that have chamomile it. I bought mine at our local pharmacy - I also using teething tablets that are homeopathic-
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 16, 2009