Whats a great vacation place for a family with a couple of teens?

Please help with Vacations Ideas

McMayf

Asked by McMayf at 5:41 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Travel

• poconos, disney world/land
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 5:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• NOT MEXICO :)
    Anonymous

• Come to Chicago! You don't need a car. You can get a great deal on a hotel through Priceline. Free Movies and concerts in the parks; free nieghborhood and ethnic festivals; museums; beaches; lots of great things to do and places to see!
    Contact me for more info or if you have any questions (I have a 13 year old)

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Florida,California
    northcalmomof3

Answer by northcalmomof3 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• ask them where they want to go. I would say it depends on your budget and how much time you have. My girls LOVE cruises!! they also enjoyed Disney, California, NY NY, Chicago, Camping, any beach will do and the same with amusment parks.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'd vote for Chicago also. Went with hubby and 15 yr old daughter & 13 yr old son 2 years ago in late August. Saw a Cubs game and Bears pre-season game as well as museums. Great architecture & public transportation. We were quite lucky with the weather. We also drove down to Springfield for the Lincoln/historical sites and took a side trip to my husband's mother's home town and met a bunch of extended family. Now I'm deciding whether Washington D.C. would be good for 4 days in late July. Anyone...?
    TinaBelle

Answer by TinaBelle at 12:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Disney World. Water parks, beaches, Grand Canyon
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 1:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Went to Disney World with my family when I was 12 and had a blast. There are so many parks to visit that you never get bored.

We also took a road trip along the Oregon Trail. Lots of cool museums and historical sites along the way! Very beautiful and educational trip.

When I was 16 we went to San Francisco. That was really fun. I remember my favorite part was visiting Alcatraz and listening to the audio tour.

Older teens might really enjoy Yellowstone.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 1:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2009