• In the Spotlight:

Is there evidence of God's existence?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Every living thing is proof of the exsisence of God. No matter how hard a man tries, he can never create a tree, plant or creature.
    Explain the existence of wind. Have you ever seen it? How do you know it's real? You don't! You can feel the breeze against your skin, you see leaves blowing in the wind. You see and feel the effects of wind and not the wind itself, but you still know it exsist's.
    Like wise, Proof of God, is in the effects of what God does. "

actually we can create certain things... look a little deeper into science.. as for wind... that is caused by changes in the temperature.. which changes due to many different things.. as for how we know it's real? You feel it, and see it blowing through the trees or your hair.. nothing like what what your trying to compare your God with.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Not that every man woman and child can see without any further explanation, no. Absolutely not, no matter what anyone tells you.

But you gotta have faith, and all that jazz. Then he's supposed to magically appear and take over your soul.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Nope!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Just look around you...
    Anonymous

• look around, everything created is evidence of God existing, it is a person's choice to believe or not though.
    Anonymous

• "everything created is evidence of God existing"

Wrong! Try again. "Everything created" can be proven in other ways that cannot be disputed. I refuse to believe that a man up in the sky can snap his fingers and say "Go go water go!" But I can believe that if you combine two parts of hydrogen and one part of oxygen, then you'll have water. I believe that water can go from a solid to a liquid to a gas and back again. I can see that in front of my eyes. I do not believe that a man up in the sky is working his "magic" to make it do so.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I pray you have a change of heart about that caitxrawks. He does exist, and there is eternity as well.
    Anonymous

• Hmm, thanks for the thought. I do ask him to talk to me every night though, but he never does! Funny man, that God. He only "reveals himself" to certain people. He must not like my hair color.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Every living thing is proof of the exsisence of God. No matter how hard a man tries, he can never create a tree, plant or creature.
    Like wise, Proof of God, is in the effects of what God does.
    Anonymous

• Caitrawks . He is talking to you but you are expecting Him to do it in a certain way, also try listening :-)

The scripture Jesus spoke to Doubting Thomas who demanded proof that Jesus died and rose again saying, You believe because you saw, blessed are those who never seen and yet believe!

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2009