Why do you keep a Bible in your home?

If you do do you know where it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• butterflybecause I'm a believer and right now it's packed in a box somewhere...we moved and haven't gotten organized yet...working on it...

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:11 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• No bibles in this household. We believe in real things here.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes, we have bibles in our house, b/c I believe every word, and yes I know where they are. They are on my night stand beside my bed.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 6:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• What has this to do with politics or current events? Wouldn't it be better under religion & beliefs?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have my Mother's bible with all the little metal seals and bookmarks. I keep it because it reminds me of her.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i keep bibles in my house to scare people away, ok just kidding. yes i do have two bibles and yes i know where they are. and yes also do use them, and no not as coffee mugs holders.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 6:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

a bible is a real thing you can see it cant you and you can touch it right then it is real.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 6:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have several, they are good for references... We have 2 catholic, a King James and a Jewish Bible but I don't believe you have to hang to every word in them.
    aimige

Answer by aimige at 6:36 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have two in my house, one is an heirloom family bible (very fancy), and my other is a study bible.
    Anonymous

Yes it is absurd to mix politics with religion. An atrocity!
    Anonymous