yeast infection

so i ended up going to the er last night because my vagina was burning up and i couldnt even sleep it hurt soooooooooo bad! well they said it was a yeast infection they gave me three pills and told me to go and buy a cream s0 i did that this morning and i put the cream on and OMG IT HURTS WORST..

is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• Did you get one that has the little plunger thing to put the medicine inside? I have found that those work better. I get one abput once a year. But they're common before or/and after periods.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i've never had one... so yes i did get the one with plunger thing

they told me amox-clan caused
    Anonymous

• if you let it get so bad that you had to go to the ER, then yes it's normal for the anti-itch cream to burn. It's because you are so raw, but if you don't put it on then it's just going to get worse. A yeast infection doesn't just go away without being treated. So the longer you go untreated, the worse it will get. The burn should go away after the first few times you apply it.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• well i made a doc's appt and they didnt have anything until well tommorrow, and i was unsure of what exactly it was so yea i just know i hurt. i cant walk. it hurts!!

another question after applying the cream can u take a bath after a couple hrs? how bout peeing?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Put plain, organic yogurt on a pad; it will soothe the discomfort and get some good germs in your vagina.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:34 PM on Jun. 16, 2009