whats in your wallet?

do you carry prayer cards, medals or bible on you at all times?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• nope just credit card, atm card, pictures and cash.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Ha Ha Ha

With a two year old, I carry so much stuff, a Bible or prayer cards and medals would get lost in it all.
    Anonymous

• I don't carry prayer cards but I do have a pocket Bible, well New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs. I don't really use it much. I think I got it so if people asked me about something I could look it up.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have rosary, a prayer card, a card of our Lady of Guadalupe , and medal of St. Anthony and the Virgin mother and Holy Water on me. I realize many of think it is against the bible and I will go to hell, but I am ok with that.
    Anonymous

• I use too all the time. I need to go back to handing out tracts thanks for the reminder. God is great!!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Not in my wallet, though. But in my purse I carry small new testaments to read and hand out. I also carry gospel tracts. I just bought 3 more packets last week.

I also have a portable toilet seat (folding), diapers, binkies, nuts, burts bees, water, panties (for my older dd), and toys. Whenever I go out with my friends who do not have kids they ask me to put my purse on the table so they can go through it and laugh. They pull out shoes, socks, toothbrushes, and all kinds of weird stuff. They say I am like Mary Poppins.

But seriously, you just never know when you are going to meet someone who you want to give a Bible to : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I've got some money in my wallet that says, "In God We Trust"
    I hope this counts : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 6:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Money, pictures of family, poetry. I carry God in my heart so I don't always have Him in my wallet. But when feeling down I jot down a verse and stick in my wallet.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 7:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• BOOHOOMOMMY , you got me laughing at that one. thats just about as much as I have..
    Somma

Answer by Somma at 7:45 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have a LOT of stuff in my purse and wallet.. but nothing religious.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2009