What Can I expect when I get a gential body piercing?

I am just curious, I am thinking about getting my clit pierced. I just want to know about, roughly how much it costs, how much it hurts and the final outcome does it really make sex better. If you can respond that would great. Thank you

aprilmommy2007

Asked by aprilmommy2007 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not against it or anything, I mean it's your body, but how in the world would it make sex better??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• OW! I don't have anything pierced, not even my ears, but a good friend of mine got her clit pierced and looooved it....good luck but OW!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:22 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I would just like to recommend that you get your hood instead of your clit.
    Your clit is a muscle, and it is going to hurt a hell of a lot worse than just the hood (the flap of skin covering the clit).

I got my hood pierced, and it hurt like hell when he pierced it (I also have 4 tattoos, and 8 other piercings - this was by far the worst) but it healed super fast. After the I got it pierced I was able to sit and drive, I hardly felt it at all, maybe a little swollen but thats it. Mine was healed in 2 weeks.

HOWEVER I took it out a year later because I was becoming de-sensitized. The bottom ball of my piercing sat right on top of my clit, and it was always rubbing, and after a while it just wasn't that pleasurable anymore.

But oral sex is amazing whether the guy knows what he is doing or not, cause it gives them something to play with. I didn't notice much of a difference during intercourse.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Hismommy> Supposedly when you're having sex and he rubs against it it gives you a better orgasm or something to that effect.

I want one to I think it costs around 70 dollars. That's the average price I've gotten. I have one friend that has one and she "says" it doesn't hurt bad. I just can't believe her. Only b/c that's such a sensitive place. AWWW
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• You can expect to pee out of your nose for about 4 weeks. . .
    LOL
    No really I have no damn clue, but girl you are BRAVE ! ! ! !
    Good Luck : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 6:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• http://tattoo.about.com/cs/pgenfemale/l/blfemgen.htm

Try this site, it should help you
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Ouch!!! I guess you can't knock it until you try it...

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i had my hood done horizontally. Visually, the vertical is better, but the horizontal was supposed to be more physically appealing. Sex was no better. I didn't get desensitized or anything, though. It wasn't painful to get or to heal, but apparently, as the piercer put my "unit is very small" so my ring ripped out. YUP. So now most of my hood is scar tissue. It still hurts sometimes. So if you are somewhat small, you may want to reconsider.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• let me know how it works for you if you get it done! I want mine done too and I'm thinking about waiting til my hubby comes home so he can "help" LOL I don't want it to hurt that bad! i have a tat, my nose done and my belly too.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I've heard piercers recommend the hood instead of the clit. And I believe its under $100 most places.
    Anonymous