When is the best time to post a question on CM?

It seems to me when I ask a question only 3 answer and on other days alot of you answer alot of questions, Could it be a certain time of the day or give it a week or so and then pick your best answer or what do you do? I mean I'd like to believe the question that is being asked floats around in circles until someone answer and then gets choosen for the best answer is that how it works? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good question: after morning rush hour (kids left for school), before lunch time, and after dinner (get the children to sleep)
    NewYorkCafemom

Answer by NewYorkCafemom at 6:30 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• evening and night time seems like when a lot of people are on answering questions.
    Anonymous

• I think it has to do with certain subjects. Some get a lot more replys than others.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009