send comments plz

i'm 16 weeks pregnant now .when will my b/f be able to feel the baby move? how many months do i have to be becuz he is getting really excited to feel him or her move......This is his first child he is so very much involved i could not ask for a better man :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would sya about the sixth month.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• have a good night

Anonymous

• Depends on your body type with my first I was thin and he could feel our daughter move about the 5 th month with my 2nd pregnancy I was thicker from my previos child and it wasn't til about the 6th month til he could feel our sono. A lot of it is your body type And how hard the baby kicks and how active the baby is don't give up yet hell will feel that wonderful flutter soon enough and its just nice to have the daddy talking to and rubbing your belly kinda makes you feel special!!! Enjoy it!
    RyHouston

Answer by RyHouston at 7:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• This is my first pregnancy, and I first felt my son move around 18 weeks. Myhusband wasn't able to feel him move until around 20 weeks. Now we both watch the baby bouncing around and I'm 25 weeks.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 7:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2009