What do you think about spelling her name like Juleigha or Julieah

My aunt just had a baby girl and named her Julia me and my DH planned on naming our daughter that too, but i dont want her to think that we took it or what ever drama she could make so what do you think about spelling julia as Juleigha or Julieah which one do youu like ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would just use a different name. I think names that are spelled a little differently are cute, but your aunt has already used that name and it will be pronounced the same, so there's no hiding it haha. Plus that, to me, is spelled TOO differently.
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• or you could do Julea? I like any version of that name.
    Anonymous

• Doesn't matter how differently you spell it, it's still the SAME name. Find a different name to keep family peace.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• It is a cute idea, but I think if you spell it differently like that it will get butchered in school lol. I can already hear people saying "Jewel-LAY-ugh"
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I think both spelling look like you barfed in the middle of spelling them. Keep the name you chose or not. But to spell it like that is a real disservice to your kid.
    I don't know why people get upset if they someone in thier family chooses the same name as them. It is not like your kid will see the other Julia everyday, and even if she does so what. They would probably think it was cool for them to have the same name as their cousin.
    Anonymous

• Those spellings look like you don't know how to spell.
    Anonymous

• I like Juleah. And as for her causing drama... my cousin's name is Henry and so is my brothers. My cousin Henry has a son named Logan and my son is Logun. If it is really a problem, I would find another name, maybe something similar, but not the same... like Laura or something.
    logunsmommy

Answer by logunsmommy at 7:47 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i would either spell it correctly or find a different name i agree with the person who said it looks like you don't know how to spell.
    Anonymous