How to tell if I am pregnant?

I know the true anwer to the questions, but my problem lies with having an abnormal cycle. I do Have PCOS and I have gotten a period every month since December. Now it is June and we have been trying to conceive. I typically run a 40 day cycle give or take a day. I am now on day 42 and no sign of a period and yet have pregnancy symptoms. I took a test a day ago and it said it was negative. My symptoms include: neusea, breast tenderness, tired, a little crampy but not much. I do know when we conceived our son, Nevin. I took a test the day before I found out and it came back negative. Have anyone had the same or similar problem and what was the result??

jenbo30

Asked by jenbo30 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait a few more days then take another one. buy a 2 or 3 pack and take them first thing in the morning. if they still come back negative and still no signs of a period you should see your dr for a blood test.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• idk you seem to be pregnant, and i had the same problem with really abnormal cycles and i bought 6 tests to make sure l0l so i would say wait a few more days and then take some more.. [and i took 2 of the dollar store ones and believe it or not, they work!!] =] good luckk
    Anonymous