• In the Spotlight:

doc's

ok, so i have a hormonal unbalance, and i get cyst and what not, so i was just thinking about my last doc's appt and he told me to get pregnant.. because it would level things out..i've never heard anything like that have you?
could that be true?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess you wouldn't have the ups and downs of your cycle.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I used to have the same problem. I wanted kids and wasn't getting pregnant so I took medication. Then after my second pregnancy, which was twins, my hormones got all straitened out and my periods are regular and normal and no more cysts.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I have heard of that. Sometimes your body just needs a "kick start."
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 7:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• but are u sur you can get pg? my sister gets cyst all the time which the found out her systems kills the egg its called like pcos or something
    Anonymous

• really? i dont know we've been trying for about a month now.. and so fact i have all the pregnancy symptoms but i'm not preg.. lol.. so i dont know..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 16, 2009