any home jobs

does any one work at home wta certain website thtas suceeded and didnt have to invest or pay anything..im trying to find that home job.

steph17

Asked by steph17 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!
    http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!
    http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!
    http://cashcrate.com/322297

NO FEES EVER! THESE ARE 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT> I even get paid everyday on Cashle

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Hey there! I work at home with 2 little ones running around right next to me and I absolutely love it! I started an at home biz a few months back with a comp that just received an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to talk with you and get you more info!
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 8:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes, I built a website that was featured on the evening news which promotes ONLY Legitimate Work at Home JOBS with weekly pay checks and real paid surveys. Unlike those here who make money when they sign you up in their downline, I make NOTHING. Regardless if you are hired, take a REAL paid survey (NO credit card needed), or any other job I feature, I make NOTHING. There is no reason to scam you because everything is FREE for you. StuckAtHomeMom.com
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I've got a list of free work at home jobs. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and links.  They contain everything from How to work at home to potential jobs and ideas for your own businesses.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Would you consider a small one time investment? I've had a lot of success with Avon. Its only $20 to start and its a ton of fun! Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum The nice thing is you can do most of your work online and your webstore is entirely free for your first four campaigns! You will also get a starter kit in the mail with everything you need to get started making money asap! Hope you consider! Its a great way to make a good living :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• contact me about my WAH info..
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:57 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Yes, I help people enroll into discount medical plans. No fees ever

Procards site

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:50 AM on Jun. 17, 2009