Contraction questions help

THe midwife said to come to the hospital when my contractions were "about ' 5 minutes apart for more than an hour..
My contractions are like one will be 4 min, one will be 6 minutes then 5 then 4 reall random, Is this what she means or should it literally be a consecutive 5 minutes.
I feel stupid asking but my mother sweaars to god it has to be directly on 5 min for more than an hour.

So is it about 5 minutes (meaning 4, or 6 counts too) or just exactly on 5 mnutes

Mommyxtwo777

Asked by Mommyxtwo777 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id say 4 and six count big time hunny....good luck and congrats!!!!
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• you need to carry yourself to the hospital before your mom has to deliever that baby...lol... my grandmother was the same way but she told to just walk off the contractions...good luck...
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• if it were time to go to the hospital it would be too painful for you to be on the comp. asking a question about it..
    Anonymous

• thatss not true, i made it to 7.5 cm not really in pain, i could of read u a book...
    Anonymous

• take a abath , relax monitor them and she'll be here any day, also the walking helps as well.
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:13 AM on Jun. 17, 2009