WHAT DO I DO!!!

OKAY I AM 36 WEEKS PREGNANT AND MY BABY'S DAD ISNT INVOLVED SINCE I BROKE UP WITH HIM BECAUSE OF SOME SERIOUSE ISSUES HE HAS AND NOW HE HAS THAT HE IS LEAVING THE STATE AND NOT COMING BACK ON HIS MYSPACE AND I CANT GET AOLD OF HIM TOL TALK TO HIM BEFORE HE LEAVES...WHAT DO I DO IN THIS TYPE OF SITUATION...DO I JUST LET HIM GO AND FORGET THE FACT HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR CHILD (BUT LIES AND TELLS HIS FAMILY HE DOES) OR DO I TRY AND STOP HIM FROM GOING

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 7:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Talk with his family. He sounds really immature. Just keep in touch with his family. You can try talkin to him, but it doesnt sound like it will do any good. MAKE HIM PAY CHILD SUPPORT, issues or not. You have this baby to think about. It will be hard to do it on your own. Its possible, but its a struggle. Why struggle when his ass can pay child support ! : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 7:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• HIS FAMILY AND I DONT TALK BUT I WILL SEE HIS FATHER (THE BABY'S GRANDPA) THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE HE IS WORKING THE FAIR I HAVE TO TAKE MY LIL SIS TO
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 7:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Just let him go....then go after him for child support. You cannot make a man stay who does not want to. Let his family see him for what he is.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009