how many have there kitchen clean after super?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eventually....LOL
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I DO
    hcashe216

Answer by hcashe216 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• We eat dinner then relax and visit some , then the girls clean the kitchen ( use to have them take turns but they would grip that one did less the night before cause of what we was having for dinner so Now they have to do it together)
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 7:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I clean as I go. I used to just make the biggest mess when I cooked but realized it's so much easier to pick up and put things away when your done using them. I leave the dishwasher open so we can just scrap the dishes and put them right in.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I usually put the dishes in the sink to soak over night, and wash the cabnets and stove. In the morning I load the dishes into the dishwasher and run it.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I don't..I clean my kitchen once a day..That is usually in the morning or afternoon..

Answer by louise2 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I like to clean at like 8 at night....every room. I just found that works best for me, it only takes me like 30 minutes and that way I wake up to a fresh house.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i do i keep everything clean as it gets messy . i hate messes
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Not me! And I have stopped making myself feel bad for it too. That's progress! I get to it the next morning, or afternoon, or if it's not a huge mess it gets done with the next night's dishes. If it works okay for your family and lifestyle, then it's really okay.
    MaeElizabeth

Answer by MaeElizabeth at 7:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• My hubby cleans it!!!! So lucky. He was raised believing that the person who cooks does not clean up. 99% I cook so he cleans up. It works great!
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 8:52 PM on Jun. 16, 2009