Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hemaroids in the vagina?

i think i may have little hemaroids in my vagina, they are like extra pieces of skin it's so weird is this possible? If not do u have any idea what they could be? it's weird cause they don't hurt they are just annoying.has this ever happened to anyone?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (5)
  • i have never heard of hemmorhoids in the vagina.maybe its hemmorhoids in ya anal area but by your vagina but there cant be hemmorhoids in ya vagina.see your doctor hell know

    Answer by Desi2Sweet at 7:18 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • They could be varicose veins. I would ask your doc at your next appointment.

    Answer by Nathskitten at 7:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • Its a real thing ! ! ! Google it. But heres a littl of what I read.: Vaginal hemorrhoids are not hemorrhoidsof the anus. Hemorrhoids are pretty specifically a condition that arises in and around the rectum.

    They occur because of the nature of the blood supply to that area - there’s a big cushion of veins around the rectum that is supposed to help push feces out during defecation, but due to their nature, they are rather prone to getting swollen out of shape with blood, especially if there is something going on (like pregnancy or constipation) that increases the pressure they are under.

    This is what causes hemorrhoids, and hemorrhoids, like varicose veins, are simply veins that have become distended and stretched over a long period of time.

    They can happen around the rectum because the connective tissue that surrounds them is quite spongy and soft.


    Answer by BooHooMommy at 7:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • actually a friend of mine had em kinda on her outer n inner lips area,, she said they looked like veins n popped out kinda. her dr. said it was the pressure of her baby pushing down. not harmful.just blood flow.... they go away!!! hers werent in the open area

    Answer by JSMITH07 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • I have something like the same thing. I'm wondering, are they actually like right inside your vaginal hole? Like a kind of peice of skin hanging?

    Answer by honeychick772 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.