Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to court.......

does anyone know the process in new hampshire for taking the baby daddy to court for child support and visitations?


Asked by michellem7781 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • call your counties state child support office, it is usually located in the county courthouse offices. then ask them what the proceedure is or who you call to find out. They should be able to help you. Or you can try googling it...

    Answer by Bearsjen at 10:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

  • I would contact a lawyer if I were you.

    Answer by lowencope at 7:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009