aches

Is it normal to feel achy in the chest from cleaning houses? I have one area especially on the right side upper chest thats really achy. Maybe the muscles in the chest wall are weak? I don't know uggh just feeling like crud for awhile.. Sorry for the stupid medical question...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Health

• i can not answer your question because i know how you feel. i get what feel like cramps on the right side. it feels like it my left breast. it hurts to take a deep breath. i dont know what it is.
    hcashe216

Answer by hcashe216 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• hcashe216 yea thats where it feels like its located in my right breast... But I know its gotta be in the lungs,,,
    Anonymous

• You should get this checked out by a doctor; it does not sound like a regular muscle ache.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:26 PM on Jun. 16, 2009