husband........military ladies!

my husband went to go take his asvab earlier. didnt start until 530 i think he said it takes 3 hrs.. im so excited hoping and praying he scores high enough for the air force yay!!!!

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 8:23 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am sure he will do just fine! I took it in HS just because we were given the opportunity to and I scored an 84. My hubby took it right before he went in the Air Force and scored the exact same =) I hope he does well! GL and let us know how he does!!!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Well, I am not trying to be rude or anything, but with the military the way it is, they are pretty much accepting anybody. I say this because I have a friend who didn't score very well, and they still accepted him into the airforce! I wouldn't worry too too much about it. But I wish you all the luck in the world!
    Anonymous

• haha that was kind of rude anon obv. ur not very educated no they are not! the airforce is actually the hardest to get into! you have to score a 36 and thats considered very low for them thats only admin jobs which arent they great either.. :) thanks
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 8:29 PM on Jun. 16, 2009