in your circle of friends

in your circle of friends do you have that one person that always seems to talk sh*t about other people when they are not around? and does that make wonder what they say about you when you are not around?

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 8:46 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In my circle of friends, we all sort of talk about each other, we all do it, we know we do it, but it's not to be mean, it's because we're concerned, and we don't keep things from each other... we feel a certain way about something, and together we express it, it's like a support group, we all have 2 kids, and we're all in different situations, most of us are in college together, it's really nice, but yeah, sometimes i do wonder what they say about me when i'm not around, but it doesn't concern me because they are my friends, if it's serious, they'll let me know.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• not this person when other moms are not around she always says that they are not good mothers or wifes and talks crap about there kids, just rude stuff like that, and she don't even have kids
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:56 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• nope cause i have better stuff to think about then talk about my friends
    Anonymous

• I'm almost 50 and I am so over that BS, like so jr. high. I surround myself with positive people who only want the best for each other.
    Small minds create gossip
    Average minds create things
    Intelligent minds create ideas...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:01 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel. Same here. We're all around 40 for crying out loud and not in damn High School anymore. I don't tell her anything personal.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Not lately but I have had that happen to me a lot.

Yes, I always wondered what they were saying about me behind my back(not IF but WHAT LOL).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 16, 2009