Do you think it's lazy to be a SAHM and refuse to do your own laundry?

I dunno...I know someone like this. She says she makes her husband do it because it annoys her.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if she can get him to do loundry hey more power to her
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:58 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• That's like my husband tries to get me to do the lawn and I say no. If I really had to, I would. I don't. to each is own i guess.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• way to go

writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:05 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• mowing a lawn would be a cheap tan
    Anonymous

• That would depend on what other chores she does or doesn't do. If laundry is all he does in the house I think it's fine. If he does dishes too and vacuums, she's lazy. LOL
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• if thats the one chore he has to do...wth? no big deal. i think its more than just her making him do it. like she just cant stand doing it, not to force him to help, just something she detests doing. i'm a sahm too, and i hate doing the dishes. but i'll do them sometimes anyways.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and my husband does 90% of the laundry. We split the dishes and I do everything else (not including yardwork). I also raise 3 kids and homeschool. If that's how they want to run their household then that's their business.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Not lazy but there are just some jobs people dont like and if he's willing to do it without arguments,etc then I say go for it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i refuse to wash dishes by hand, clean the toilet bowl, dont mind doing th eoutside of it....sp no i dont think its lazy...if she is watching the kids while hes at work 9hrs a day then they both are working 9 hours cuz a nanny would expect to get paid so shes doing her day at work
    plus any other chores i think shoould be splitt up...Ihate that men goes to work women stays home and cleans crap.....HAHA not in my house...he goes to work and when he gets home he helps me clean
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Oh please. I don't think "lazy" and "SAHM" should ever be in the same sentence. You don't know what her day is like. Hell, I'm a SAHM, and I'd LOVE for someone to do my damn laundry!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:37 PM on Jun. 16, 2009