What is a normal heart rate for me at 33 weeks?

My heartrate has been spiking like I just ran a mile for no reason at all and at random moments. I tried to find similarities in the spells, but couldnt find anything. I feel like I have someone hugging me too tight/sitting on my chest...The tightness only lasts about two or four minutes but my heart pounds for 15 to 20 minutes before it finally slows and I can breathe again. I tried sitting, walking, laying down..none of that helps calm it, it just has to fade out on its own. Until it does, I feel like I cant do a thing.
I called my doctor and told him what was going on and he told me that as soon as it happens again to head to the ER and be checked over.
What is a normal heart rate for me? When youre pregnant, your heart rate jumps and can be as high as 120 per min, but anything above that isn't good.
Anyone got any advice?

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 9:10 PM on Jun. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and i get the heart racing thing too for like 20 minuets after, but my boy has his feet up in my lungs. im 29 weeks
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• well, lately mine has been around 110-115, so i know how you feel, but im only 17 weeks, so i hope its not too serious. io find drinking ice water helps.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• i think ur having braxton hicks honey..
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Naw, I know what braxton hicks feels like. I just had my first baby last year. So thats all still fresh. This isnt in my stomach, its in my chest.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:06 PM on Jun. 16, 2009